Astri Polska is currently looking for a
SENIOR ELECTRONICS SPECIALIST
Your duties would be to:
- assume the technical leadership of Electrical Ground Support Equipment projects,
- define the technical concept of the system/product/service in cooperation with Team Leaders,
- represent the company in front of partners and customers on matters related to technological and engineering aspects,
- work in close collaboration with Heads of Divisions and Project Managers to identify, manage and mitigate risks related to ongoing projects,
- advise technical teams to ensure successful project implementation and minimise risks,
- support activities related to business development in the field of Electrical Ground Support Equipment.
This is what we do need from you:
- higher education in the field of Electronics, Avionics, Aerospace, Robotics or related,
- at least 5 years of work experience in the field of electronic systems engineering,
- good understanding of all aspect of product development from design to delivery,
- good command of English, including the ability to read and write technical documentation and
- self-reliance and good organization of work,
but we would also appreciate the following:
- knowledge of project management,
- knowledge of the Polish and European space industry.
Should you join us, here is what we offer:
- a worry-free employment contract or B2B (depending on the candidate's expectations),
- full-time job and flexible working hours,
- a social package including private medical care and sport activities (multisport),
- free parking,
- participation in prestigiousinternationalprojects,
- a friendly work atmosphere,
- an interesting job in a young and dynamic team of 50 people,
- responsibility and autonomy,
- fruits basket and other amenities.
Please send your CV written in English to: email@example.com.
Please include the clause
“I declare that by providing my personal data, I agree to their processing by Astri Polska sp. o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, address: Aleja Krakowska 110/114, 02-256 Warsaw, as the administrator of personal data, in connection with my participation in the recruitment process conducted by Astri Polska sp. o.o. in the scope indicated in the above CV, in order to carry out the recruitment process and to archive them for future possible recruitment.
In connection with the recruitment procedure, I also give consent to contact from Astri Polska sp. o.o .: (i) by e-mail to the email address provided in my application; (ii) by phone (telephone contact), to the telephone number provided in my CV - in order to inform me about its results.
I declare that I understand that providing personal data is voluntary and that I have the right to access the data and the right to correct it. I also declare that I understand that consent may be withdrawn by me at any time, but this does not affect the legality of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal."