OPTOMECHATRONICS SPECIALIST (European Space Agency project)
We offer job in Optical Ground Support Equipment division which is focused on services and products in optomechatronical ground systems. The division specializes in comprehensive modeling, designing and production of advanced optical measurement systems. Astri Polska Optical Ground Support Equipment division is currently involved in UV2VIS OGSE project for Sentinel-5 space mission. With this job you will have an opportunity to work with, among others: high energy full spectrum pulse laser, sub-micron interferometric distance sensors, six-degrees of freedom motion devices and ultra-sensitive light detectors.
- laboratory work in cleanroom environment related to optical system measurements in terms of system assembly, testing and start up;
- design of algorithms and data processing systems;
- laboratory testing of components, optoelectronics devices and systems;
- creating and maintaining the project documentation of performed work;
- design and production supervision of optoelectronics components, devices and systems;
- general works in the field of optoelectronics, optics, photonics, electronics, automatics, robotics, mechatronics and mechanics;
- possibility of abroad business trips.
This is what we do need from you:
- MSc in optoelectronics, photonics or related;
- ability to independently design and carry out optical measurements (at least half a year of experience in independent laboratory work in optomechatronics projects);
- knowledge of image processing methods;
- knowledge of optical design programs (OSLO, ZEMAX)
- willingness to solve advanced technical problems and constantly expanding their knowledge;
- good knowledge of English allowing free communication and writing/reading of technical documentation;
but we would also appreciate the following:
- experience in the design of optical measurement systems;
- knowledge of optical fibers;
- knowledge of autoCAD, Inventor or SolidWorks programs;
- the ability to program in the MatLab environment (Octave);
- an interest for space technologies and a desire to work in this field.
Should you join us, here is what we offer:
- highly interesting work within international environment (cooperation with key space sector companies in Europe)
- hands on the strategic European Space Agency program (Sentinel 5);
- unique experience gained in highly sophisticated project;
- a friendly work atmosphere;
- responsibility and autonomy;
- a social package including private medical care and sport activities (multisport);
- fruits in company;
- flexible working hours.
Please send CVs written in English/Polish to: email@example.com.
Please include the clause
“I declare that by providing my personal data, I agree to their processing by Astri Polska sp. o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, address: Aleja Krakowska 110/114, 02-256 Warsaw, as the administrator of personal data, in connection with my participation in the recruitment process conducted by Astri Polska sp. o.o. in the scope indicated in the above CV, in order to carry out the recruitment process and to archive them for future possible recruitment.
In connection with the recruitment procedure, I also give consent to contact from Astri Polska sp. o.o .: (i) by e-mail to the email address provided in my application; (ii) by phone (telephone contact), to the telephone number provided in my CV - in order to inform me about its results.
I declare that I understand that providing personal data is voluntary and that I have the right to access the data and the right to correct it. I also declare that I understand that consent may be withdrawn by me at any time, but this does not affect the legality of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal."