Astri Polska offers jobs as a
Senior Remote Sensing Specialist
in the Space Applications and Services Division.
- leadership of 2-3 people of Earth Observation team,
- processing and analysis of satellite images (optical and radar),
- performing tasks related to the implementation of CoSIMS (https://astripolska.pl/cosims/) and SAFEDAM (https://astripolska.pl/safedam/) projects,
- preparation of proposals for the European Space Agency, the European Commission, the National Center for Research and Development, or others,
- support for activities related to business development in the field of Earth observation,
- support the work of sales,
- reporting to the head of the Division.
This is what we do need from you:
- higher education in the field of remote sensing or related,
- at least 5 years of work experience in remote sensing,
- knowledge of project management,
- experience in preparing proposals for the European Space Agency, the European Commission or the National Center for Research and Development,
- good knowledge of English allowing free communication and writing/reading of technical documentation – a necessary requirement,
- openness to business trips (also foreign ones),
- self-reliance, good organization of work and willingness to develop,
but we would also appreciate the following:
- knowledge of the Polish and European space industry (in particular in the area of Earth observation).
Should you join us, here is what we offer:
- a worry-free employment contract,
- opportunity for managerial development,
- flexible working hours,
- a social package including private medical care and sport activities (multisport),
- participation in prestigious international projects,
- a friendly work atmosphere and an interesting job in a young and dynamic team,
- responsibility and autonomy,
- fruits in company.
Please include the clause
“I declare that by providing my personal data, I agree to their processing by Astri Polska sp. o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, address: Aleja Krakowska 110/114, 02-256 Warsaw, as the administrator of personal data, in connection with my participation in the recruitment process conducted by Astri Polska sp. o.o. in the scope indicated in the above CV, in order to carry out the recruitment process and to archive them for future possible recruitment.
In connection with the recruitment procedure, I also give consent to contact from Astri Polska sp. o.o .: (i) by e-mail to the email address provided in my application; (ii) by phone (telephone contact), to the telephone number provided in my CV - in order to inform me about its results.
I declare that I understand that providing personal data is voluntary and that I have the right to access the data and the right to correct it. I also declare that I understand that consent may be withdrawn by me at any time, but this does not affect the legality of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal."