We offer job on the position of:
WEB SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
in the Space Applications and Services Division.
- creation of GIS/web applications
- support for databases related to applications and client-server communication
- participation in each stage of the project lifecycle
- creating and maintaining the project documentation of performed work
This is what we do need from you:
- knowledge of AngularJS, OpenLayers
- knowledge of REST, SOAP, WebAPI, XML, JSON
- good knowledge of English allowing free communication and writing/reading of technical documentation – a necessary requirement
- independence, creativity, good organization of work
but we would also appreciate the following knowledge of:
- GeoServer application
- .NET/.NET Core platform
- Python programming language
- databases: MS SQL, PostgreSQL
Should you join us, here is what we offer:
- a worry-free employment contract
- flexible working hours
- a social package including private medical care and sport activities (multisport)
- participation in prestigious international projects
- a friendly work atmosphere and an interesting job in a young and dynamic team
- responsibility and autonomy
- fruits in company
Please send CVs written in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the clause
“I declare that by providing my personal data, I agree to their processing by Astri Polska sp. o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, address: Aleja Krakowska 110/114, 02-256 Warsaw, as the administrator of personal data, in connection with my participation in the recruitment process conducted by Astri Polska sp. o.o. in the scope indicated in the above CV, in order to carry out the recruitment process and to archive them for future possible recruitment.
In connection with the recruitment procedure, I also give consent to contact from Astri Polska sp. o.o .: (i) by e-mail to the email address provided in my application; (ii) by phone (telephone contact), to the telephone number provided in my CV - in order to inform me about its results.
I declare that I understand that providing personal data is voluntary and that I have the right to access the data and the right to correct it. I also declare that I understand that consent may be withdrawn by me at any time, but this does not affect the legality of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal."