We offer job on the position of:
in OGSE division, a division of the company focused on services and products in optomechatronical ground systems. The division specializes in comprehensive modeling, designing and production of advanced optical measurement systems. Astri Polska OGSE division is currently involved in UV2VIS OGSE project for Sentinel-5 space mission. With this job you will have an opportunity to work with, among others: high energy full spectrum pulse laser, sub-micron interferometric distance sensors, six-degrees of freedom motion devices and ultra-sensitive light detectors.
- development of functionalities for application to support optical measurement;
- automatization of measurement processes;
- application verification;
- laboratory work in cleanroom environment related to optical measurement systems in terms of system integration, testing and start up;
- modification of GUI
This is what we do need from you:
- programming skills in C:
- data file reading and writing;
- knowledge of image processing methods;
- numerical and analytical data processing;
- willingness to solve advanced technical problems and constantly expanding their knowledge;
- good knowledge of English allowing free communication and writing/reading of technical documentation;
but we would also appreciate the following:
- skills in usage of Git environment;
- knowledge of optical measurements (energy and wavefront);
- experience in LabWindows environment;
- Experience in optoelectronics, photonics or related;
- good mathematical skills;
- ability to independently design and carry out optical measurements;
- an interest for space technologies and a desire to work in this field.
Should you join us, here is what we offer:
- an interesting job in a young and dynamic team;
- a friendly work atmosphere;
- responsibility and autonomy;
- a worry-free employment contract;
- participation in prestigious international projects;
- a social package including private medical care and sport activities (multisport);
- fruits in company;
- flexible working hours.
Please send CVs written in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the clause
“I declare that by providing my personal data, I agree to their processing by Astri Polska sp. o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, address: Aleja Krakowska 110/114, 02-256 Warsaw, as the administrator of personal data, in connection with my participation in the recruitment process conducted by Astri Polska sp. o.o. in the scope indicated in the above CV, in order to carry out the recruitment process and to archive them for future possible recruitment.
In connection with the recruitment procedure, I also give consent to contact from Astri Polska sp. o.o .: (i) by e-mail to the email address provided in my application; (ii) by phone (telephone contact), to the telephone number provided in my CV - in order to inform me about its results.
I declare that I understand that providing personal data is voluntary and that I have the right to access the data and the right to correct it. I also declare that I understand that consent may be withdrawn by me at any time, but this does not affect the legality of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal."