We are looking for:
Your duties would be to:
- planning and implementation of material and technical equipment purchases, in particular for the needs of ongoing projects;
- negotiating the terms of purchase and delivery;
- collecting and analyzing offers for materials and technical equipment;
- updating and creating material/supplier data in the SAP system;
- support the project managers in the preparation and implementation of orders (BOM - bill of materials) for the purposes of project implementation and preparation of tender/offer documentation;
- verification of the Request Notification from internal stakeholders;
- entering orders into the system and monitoring their status;
- supervision over the maintenance and updating of all documentation related to supply and warehouse;
- support for tasks related to the operation and running of the warehouse;
- ensuring efficient circulation of financial documents in the Company between the procurement department and the financial department as well as the provider of accounting and bookkeeping services;
- implementation of tasks related to the circulation and registration of documents, materials and equipment in the company;
- support for administrative and organizational processes in the Company;
- acceptance and visual and quantitative verification of deliveries of elements, subassemblies and electronic devices as well as mechanical elements;
- preparation, dispatch and receipt of the Company's correspondence and deliveries;
- carrying out administrative and official matters in Warsaw.
This is what we do need from you:
- at least 2 years of professional experience in the area of procurement, purchasing and sourcing;
- skills related to planning, logistics, material storage and handling of valuable equipment;
- negotiation skills, teamwork and communication skills;
- good knowledge of English allowing free communication and writing/reading of technical documentation – a necessary requirement;
- diligence, meticulousness and punctuality;
- independence and good organization of work.
but we would also appreciate the following:
- technical education in the field of electronics, avionics, aviation, robotics or similar;
- knowledge of SAP Material Management Module;
- good knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel.
Should you join us, here is what we offer:
- employment contract;
- flexible working hours;
- a social package including private medical care and sport activities (multisport);
- free parking;
- a friendly work atmosphere;
- an interesting job in a young and dynamic team of 40 people;
- responsibility and autonomy;
- chillout zone.
Please send CVs written in English to: email@example.com.
Please include the clause:
“I declare that by providing my personal data, I agree to their processing by Astri Polska sp. o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, address: Aleja Krakowska 110/114, 02-256 Warsaw, as the administrator of personal data, in connection with my participation in the recruitment process conducted by Astri Polska sp. o.o. in the scope indicated in the above CV, in order to carry out the recruitment process and to archive them for future possible recruitment.
In connection with the recruitment procedure, I also give consent to contact from Astri Polska sp. o.o .: (i) by e-mail to the email address provided in my application; (ii) by phone (telephone contact), to the telephone number provided in my CV - in order to inform me about its results.
I declare that I understand that providing personal data is voluntary and that I have the right to access the data and the right to correct it. I also declare that I understand that consent may be withdrawn by me at any time, but this does not affect the legality of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal."