We are looking for:
Junior Software Developer
Your duties would be to:
- high and low level software development for various hardware platforms
- unit tests and software integration tests creation
- writing procedures to automate measurement processes
- support in the implementation of validation tests
- development and maintenance of technical documentation of the performed work
This is what we do need from you:
- technical education in the field of electronics, computer science, robotics or similar
- programming skills in JAVA, Python, C/C ++
- knowledge of the version control system (GIT)
- basic skills in using Linux
- basic knowledge of network issues (ethernet)
- good knowledge of English allowing free communication and writing/reading of technical documentation – a necessary requirement
but we would also appreciate the following:
- knowledge of the basics of electronics/electrical engineering/measurement
- ability to program microcontrollers
Should you join us, here is what we offer:
- civil contract or cooperation agreement
- flexible working hours with the possibility of remote work
- nice and friendly work atmosphere
- an interesting job in a young and dynamic team of 30 people
- chillout zone
Please send CVs written in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the clause:
“I declare that by providing my personal data, I agree to their processing by Astri Polska sp. o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, address: Aleja Krakowska 110/114, 02-256 Warsaw, as the administrator of personal data, in connection with my participation in the recruitment process conducted by Astri Polska sp. o.o. in the scope indicated in the above CV, in order to carry out the recruitment process and to archive them for future possible recruitment.
In connection with the recruitment procedure, I also give consent to contact from Astri Polska sp. o.o .: (i) by e-mail to the email address provided in my application; (ii) by phone (telephone contact), to the telephone number provided in my CV - in order to inform me about its results.
I declare that I understand that providing personal data is voluntary and that I have the right to access the data and the right to correct it. I also declare that I understand that consent may be withdrawn by me at any time, but this does not affect the legality of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal."