Astri Polska offers job as a
Geoinformation Projects Manager
in the Space Applications and Services Division.
- Leadership of Earth Observation team, including:
- preparation of proposal,
- project management,
- workload and tasks planning for the project teams,
- processing and analysis of satellite images (optical and radar),
- support of activities related to the sale of products and services,
- cooperation with other divisions in the company (if necessary),
- business development in the field of earth observation,
- reporting to the head of the Division.
This is what we do need from you:
- high technical qualifications in the field of Earth observation and processing of satellite imagery (optical and radar)
- experience in running (as a manager) projects in the field of Earth observation,
- experience in preparing proposals for the European Space Agency, the European Commission or the National Center for Research and Development,
- good knowledge of English allowing free communication and writing/reading of technical documentation – a necessary requirement,
- openness to business trips (also foreign ones),
- independence, creativity, good organization of work,
but we would also appreciate the following:
- experience in the development of business in the field of Earth observation,
- knowledge of the Polish and European space industry (in particular in the area of Earth observation).
Should you join us, here is what we offer:
- a worry-free employment contract
- flexible working hours
- a social package including private medical care and sport activities (multisport)
- participation in prestigious international projects
- a friendly work atmosphere and an interesting job in a young and dynamic team
- responsibility and autonomy
- fruits in company
Please send CVs written in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the clause
“I declare that by providing my personal data, I agree to their processing by Astri Polska sp. o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, address: Aleja Krakowska 110/114, 02-256 Warsaw, as the administrator of personal data, in connection with my participation in the recruitment process conducted by Astri Polska sp. o.o. in the scope indicated in the above CV, in order to carry out the recruitment process and to archive them for future possible recruitment.
In connection with the recruitment procedure, I also give consent to contact from Astri Polska sp. o.o .: (i) by e-mail to the email address provided in my application; (ii) by phone (telephone contact), to the telephone number provided in my CV - in order to inform me about its results.
I declare that I understand that providing personal data is voluntary and that I have the right to access the data and the right to correct it. I also declare that I understand that consent may be withdrawn by me at any time, but this does not affect the legality of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal."